Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Avril lavigne Lavigne Reveals Lyme Disease Have Reason For Hiatus, "Hello Kitty" Artist Will Drop New...

Avril lavigne Lavigne (Photo: Timothy Hiatt/Getty Images)

HELLO KITTY Flip Synthetic Leather Case for iPad Air

Avril Lavigne went on hiatus not too long ago with many speculating that she been recently either pregnant, in rehab, or simply having marital issues with husband, Nickleback frontman Chad Kroeger. In December, she updated fans on Twitter and asked for wishes because she was "having others health issues. " The "Hello Kitty iPad Air" singer has now revealed what was having in a new interview with People, which explain that she had been bedridden because five months after contracting Lyme disease.

She told the publication that she had been feeling sluggish and lightheaded for months but in which doctors couldn't seem to pinpoint which was wrong with her.

"I could less than eat, and when I went to this pool, I had to leave so go lie in bed, " the wife told them. "My friends convinced, 'What's wrong? ' I could not know. "

The normally full of life singer was then diagnosed with per severe case of Lyme and also this.

"I had no idea a addle bite could do this, " the wife said, adding that she is convinced she was bit by a multiple choice sometime last spring. "I been recently bedridden for five months. Post felt like I couldn't breathe. Post couldn't talk, and I couldn't travel. I thought I was dying. "

Sticking to her diagnosis, she has been recouping at her home in Ontario. Her mother moved in to assist her while Kroeger was relating to tour.

"There were definitely times Post couldn't shower for a full two or three because I could barely stand, type she said. "It felt like being required all your life sucked out of your entire family. "

One thing that helped your woman through the dark times were her buffs, who sent messages and pictures to the singer, urging her attain well.

"They were asking with reference to me since I was MIA, well, i mentioned to one fan directly we wasn't feeling good, " Lavigne said of the private Twitter message you get she sent that went virus-like. ""The get-well messages and pictures they sent touched me hence deeply. "

She announced that she gets about 80 percent better and wanting to get back to her life and rock band.

She will be releasing a new single in may for the 2015 Special Olympics called "Fly. "

"This was a wake-up simply call, " Lavigne declared. "I absolutely just want to enjoy life from here on out. "

More information about Hello Kitty air case. It is a helpful resource for your refer

No comments:

Post a Comment